Together with your team, Sales Private Label, you are responsible for improving and maintaining market positions and business growth by identifying and increasing sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue. You work global, i.e. all countries including territories of Joint Ventures. Hyproca Nutrition B.V. is our sales en marketing organization and is part of Ausnutria Hyproca B.V.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develops the sales strategy for international private label sales and directs efforts to achieve sales goals in developing and existing markets. In accordance with overall sales strategy to further develop Hyproca Nutrition’s market share and to meet sales targets. More specifically develops the growth strategy to achieve our OGSM 2020 private label goals, and ensures that the plan will be achieved / surpassed;
- Leads a sales team (including the back-office sales support team), ensures recruitment and retention, and manages a team of people including performance management, coaches and develops employees, in line with Ausnutria Dutch Holding’s Human Resources Policy;
- Plans strategic development of international market strategies suitable for bulk sales, in close cooperation with CCO and in line with Hyproca Nutrition’s international sales strategy.
- Directs and cooperates with international account managers to develop sales strategies for international accounts and helps identify target accounts and opportunities within the framework of the organization-wide strategy;
- Establishes and builds strong partnerships with key partners in new and developing markets that allow growing market shares and market access, in line with international private label sales strategy of Hyproca Nutrition;
- Directing account managers and international clients to ensure focus on scheduling and forecast ordering accuracy, with realistic and timely order processes, by providing data analysis and continues feedback, challenging and fine tuning plans and supporting relevant stakeholders. This will be done in close cooperation with the global demand planning lead;
- Researches, reports to and advise the CCO and relevant stakeholders, both solicited and unsolicited, with regard to changing market conditions and/or market opportunities;
- Builds and maintains strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders, represents Hyproca Nutrition at international events, performs lobbying tasks and ensures communication towards relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- An experienced sales leader with a proven track record in the responsibility of driving business growth which leads to the realisation of ambitious sales targets;
- Developing new markets and building business development strategies, comes natural to you;
- Entrepreneurial in nature with the discipline to differentiate between opportunity and risk;
- Self-starter with strong ambition to drive top line sales in an international environment.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize, set clear objectives, goals and articulate them to a broad audience.
- An university degree, preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Food technology, Pharmaceuticals.
- Experience in a Managerial Sales position within FMCG; preferably dairy, infant nutrition, and/ or food. OTC medicine and generic private label pharmaceuticals sales experience will also be considered;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide structure and priority around multiple business actions. Understands what is urgent and what is important and how to address both;
- International business experience and a proven track record in international emerging markets;
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills in fluent in English and Dutch.
- Working at Ausnutria Hyproca means working at an organization with an open, levelheaded, but also, and above of all, entrepreneurial corporate culture;
- Teamwork is important and leads to success, where a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humour and involvement is appreciated;
- We offer the chance to further develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development. Contribute to growth means perspective in the long term;
- Appropriate primary and secondary benefits will be offered;
- We will offer you an environment where you can grow.
About Ausnutria Hyproca B.V.
Ausnutria Hyproca B.V. is a fast growing and internationally operating dairy group with over 100 years dairy experience and well-equipped production facilities in the Netherlands. The group focuses on the development and production of high quality infant and toddler nutrition, as well as dairy ingredients based on goat and (organic) cow milk. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria Hyproca offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Ausnutria Hyproca has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. In addition, more than 500 employees are working in our international sales offices abroad.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com
Publicationdate: 10th of July 2017
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.