Ausnutria Hyproca is looking for a passionate R&D Research Scientist to contribute to our ambitious growth plans within the global nutrition arena.
As Research Scientist you will be part of the Ausnutria Hyproca Research & Development department. You will be working closely together with internal colleagues in R&D, Technology, Product Development and the Central Analytical Laboratory. Additionally you will be working together with external partners at universities, scientific institutions and other companies.
- You will be a project leader of R&D projects;
- You will Assist in maintaining and strengthening the innovation strategy;
- You will translate emerging technologies into new opportunities for our company;
- You make things happen; lead concepts all the way through to successful implementation.
To be successful in this position it is important that:
- A solid theoretical foundation in Food Science, Dairy Science, or related discipline at Ph.D. level;
- A well-developed knowledge of research in a business context, in preferably infant nutrition research;
- At least 3 years working experience;
- Profound knowledge and practical know-how of protein technology is considered as a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and are fluent in Dutch and English;
- A hands-on mentality.
- A persistent researcher who is motivated in finding (new) ways to deliver;
- Interested in developing and maintaining a network at universities, companies, etc;
- A team player ans project organiser, able to operate effectively in cross-functional teams, in- and external, from academia to laboratory and production;
- Interested in new technologies;
- Result and quility driven.
- Working at Ausnutria Hyproca means working at an organization with an open, levelheaded, but also, and above of all, entrepreneurial corporate culture;
- Teamwork is important and leads to success, where a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humour and involvement is appreciated;
- We offer the chance to further develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development. Contribute to growth means perspective in the long term;
- Appropriate primary and secondary benefits will be offered;
- We will offer you an environment where you can grow.
About Ausnutria Hyproca B.V.
Ausnutria Hyproca B.V. is a fast growing and internationally operating dairy group with over 100 years dairy experience and well-equipped production facilities in the Netherlands. The group focuses on the development and production of high quality infant and toddler nutrition, as well as dairy ingredients based on goat and (organic) cow milk. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria Hyproca offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Ausnutria Hyproca has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. In addition, more than 500 employees are working in our international sales offices abroad.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publicationdate: 1th of August 2017
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.