Research Scientist Process Technology
Ausnutria Hyproca is looking for a passionate R&D Process Technologist to contribute to our ambitious growth plans within the global nutrition arena.
As Research Scientist Process Technology you will be part of the Ausnutria Hyproca Research & Development department. You will be working closely together with internal colleagues in R&D, Technology, Product Development and the Central Analytical Laboratory. Additionally you will be working together with external partners at universities, scientific institutions and other companies.
- You will be a project leader of R&D projects related to process technology;
- You will develop processes for optimal use of milk and secure availability of ingredients to support our growth plans;
- You make things happen; you lead concepts all the way through to successful implementation;
- You will be the connecting person between R&D, PD, Technology and Operations; the technical go-to-person for Process Technology related topics within R&D.
To be successful in this position it is important that:
- MSc/PhD-degree in Food Sciences; Food Process Technology/-Engineering, or related discipline;
- Profound working knowledge of food sciences, food manufacturing processes, quality assurance principles, statistics and supportive (modelling/process analyses) software;
- Working experience (at least 5 years) of proven track record in a commercial R&D environment; preferably within dairy or infant nutrition industry;
- Experience as process technologist in leading new process technology concepts through scale-up and line trials, to successful implementation;
- Sound project management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and fluency in Dutch and English;
- Access to a relevant network of technology providers.
- A persistent researcher who is motivated in finding (new) ways to deliver;
- Result driven, you demonstrate speed-of-action, while keeping an eye for detail;
- A team player, able to operate effectively in cross-functional team, in- and external, from academia to laboratory and production;
- Comfortable in managing stakeholders;
- A problem solver that shows initiative, is thinking forward and able to make solid decisions;
- Up-to-date of emerging technologies, and utilize new opportunities to the benefit of our organization.
- Working at Ausnutria Hyproca means working at an organization with an open, levelheaded, but also, and above of all, entrepreneurial corporate culture;
- Teamwork is important and leads to success, where a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humour and involvement is appreciated;
- We offer the chance to further develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development. Contribute to growth means perspective in the long term;
- Appropriate primary and secondary benefits will be offered;
- We will offer you an environment where you can grow.
About Ausnutria Hyproca B.V.
Ausnutria Hyproca B.V. is a fast growing and internationally operating dairy group with over 100 years dairy experience and well-equipped production facilities in the Netherlands. The group focuses on the development and production of high quality infant and toddler nutrition, as well as dairy ingredients based on goat and (organic) cow milk. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria Hyproca offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Ausnutria Hyproca has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. In addition, more than 500 employees are working in our international sales offices abroad.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publicationdate: 10th of July 2017
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.