Nutritional Research Scientist
Ausnutria Hyproca is looking for a Nutritional Research Scientist contributing to the company's view on infant nutrition.
As a Research Scientist you will be part of the Ausnutria Hyproca Research & Development department. You will be working closely together with internal colleagues in R&D, Technology, Product Development and the Central Analytical Laboratory. Additionally you will be working together with external partners at universities, scientific institutions and other companies.
Within your field of expertise you will be responsible to initiate and run research and development projects. Communication and interaction with stakeholders and partners will be very important.
- You will be a project leader of R&D projects;
- You will set up and/or up-date nutritional guidelines for a.o. infant, follow-on and toddler formula's as well as for specialties within these categories;
- You will give (un)solicited nutritional advice & support on a broad range of activities.
To be successful in this position it is important that:
- You have:
- A solid theoretical foundation in Health and Nutrition, Food Science (Technology) or Food (Bio-)Chemistry at Ph.D. level;
- A well-developed knowledge of research in a business context, in preferably infant nutrition research;
- Excellent communication skills and are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Working experience (at least 5 years);
- Experience in setting up and executing clinical trials.
- You are:
- A persistent researcher who is motivated in finding (new) ways to deliver;
- Interested in developing and maintaining a network at universities, companies, etc;
- Able to communicate and work at all levels, from academia to laboratory and production;
- Interested in new technologies;
- A team player and project organiser;
- Result and quality driven.
- Working at Ausnutria Hyproca means working at an organization with an open, levelheaded, but also, and above of all, entrepreneurial corporate culture;
- Teamwork is important and leads to success, where a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humour and involvement is appreciated;
- We offer the chance to further develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development. Contribute to growth means perspective in the long term;
- Appropriate primary and secondary benefits will be offered;
- We will offer you an environment where you can grow.
About Ausnutria Hyproca B.V.
Ausnutria Hyproca B.V. is a fast growing and internationally operating dairy group with over 100 years dairy experience and well-equipped production facilities in the Netherlands. The group focuses on the development and production of high quality infant and toddler nutrition, as well as dairy ingredients based on goat and (organic) cow milk. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria Hyproca offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Ausnutria Hyproca has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. In addition, more than 500 employees are working in our international sales offices abroad.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com
Publicationdate: 15th of June 2017
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.