Product Developer / Research Scientist
40 hours a week
Ausnutria Hyproca is looking for a Product Developer / Research Scientist who will be working closely with Research Scientists on R&D Programs contributing to the company’s view on infant nutrition.
- Autonomously defines and executes product development projects as initiated by the Cordinator Product Development or the R&D Manager.
- Set-up of up-to-date nutritional guidelines for a.o. infant, follow-on and toddler formula’s as well as for specialties within these product categories.
- Support and give (un)solicited advice on a broad range of activities related to product & process development, ingredient functionality and sourcing, lab and pilot trails, and implementation on commercial scale.
- Implement product development from product concept, formulation design, lab prototype, pilot and plant trail to product launch to market.
- Experienced in the field of product development, preferably in the infant nutrition or dairy industry
- A teamplayer that is able to operate in cross-functional teams and project organizer
- Comfortable in managing stakeholders and setting-up and applying a network of technology providers and ingredient suppliers
- Result and quality driven, with eye for detail
- A B.sc or M.Sc degree in Food Science or Food Technology or related area
- At least 3 years of working experience preferably in the infant nutrition or dairy industry
- A hands-on mentality and profound knowledge of ingredient functionality and interactions, dairy processing and powder manufacturing
- Fluent in Dutch and English with excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in the processing area or being involved in projects driven by process or technology
What do we offer:
- You will work in an organization with room for personal initiative and personal development;
- Market-based salary and benefits and a good working atmosphere;
- The opportunity to attending appropriate courses Opportunities for development within our organization.
Ausnutria is a fast growing and internationally operating dairy group with over 100 years dairy experience and well-equipped production facilities in the Netherlands. The group focuses on the development and production of high quality infant and toddler nutrition, as well as dairy ingredients based on goat and (organic) cow milk. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria Hyproca offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Ausnutria H has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. In addition, more than 500 employees are working in our international sales offices abroad.
For more information:
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: 21 december 2017
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.